I hope your day is going well! I was just listening to nursery rhymes with the girls and “when you smile, the whole world smiles with you” was playing. It always makes me happy to hear those words. I love being happy and most of the time I am. I really love making other people happy, which inspired this post!
1. Smiling is contagious!
2. It uses far fewer muscles to smile then it does to frown.
3. Smiling is the cheapest, easiest thing you can do for your looks.
4. Smiling puts you in a better mood. Test it out- makes me laugh!!
5. Smiling is good for your health, lowers your blood pressure and reduces stress.
6. Smiling makes you seem approachable and friendly.
7. Smiling gives you a little feel good confidence booster.
Babies learn to smile very early on and it is sooo wonderful to be greated with a big gummy smile! Smiles from anyone are wonderful! I love going for my morning jog and being greeted by all the passers by with a smile!
I hope this has put a smile on your face! There is so much we should all be grateful for! Never lose your smile! 🙂
Lots of love,
PS What makes you smile?