Okay I know we are nearly half way through January, but better late than never. Here is a brief run down of my goals/ plan for the year. I am actually not much of a planner, I like spontaneity and change, so we shall see how we go.
- Stream line and simplify the things I don’t like but have to do so I spend less time on them. This includes meal planning (post on this one coming soon), decluttering and donating what we don’t need.
- Spend more time doing what I enjoy doing. I naturally feel most confident when I am enjoying myself.
- Help my kids figure out what they love and help spend more time doing these things with them.
- Exercise more and find my groove. I have not been able to exercise as much or in the ways I enjoy so much lately. And that is totally fine, I have had three little ones in toe and it can be really hard. The twins are starting preschool soon and I will have more options.
- Clear out my clothes and only buy things that make me feel good. This is one of the more shallow goals. Post baby this is necessary!
- Prioritise sleep.
- Read more.
- Focus on patience and empathy, especially when I feel like I am getting defensive or frustrated.
- Donate more frequently to the charities I support.
- Be a better Mum.
- Start my business (more coming soon on this one).
- Study, or look into at least further.
- Travel, I am allowed to include pipe dreams right!?!
- Make and save more $
- Be creative more often and more freely.
- Use less and cut down on our waste (also hopefully a post coming soon).
Do you have any major goals for this year?