Happy Friday everyone! I hope your second week in January has been awesome!!!
A few weeks or (months eek) ago I did a fun facts post and I enjoyed it, silly as it may have been. SO I thought today I’d do another, as who needs to be serious on a Friday. I’m still not ready to get back to reality of the new year… yet.
As with the last one, my sources are not well researched so feel free to catch me out if you suspect one of the facts to be fiction!
1. The brain has higher activity levels at night then during the day!
2. We use 30 muscles when we smile!
3. The main purpose of eyebrows is to keep sweat out of eyes. Bizarre, but makes sense.
4. You burn more calories sleeping then in front of the TV.
5. The length of your foot is the same as the length from your wrist to elbow.
6. It is impossible to lick your elbow… did you just try? I may have…
7. On average your body will produce enough combined heat in 30 minutes to boil half a gallon of water.
8. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. I would have tried this one too, if I could sneeze on cue.
9. We are born with 300 bones and by the time we are adults we have 206. They fuse together, in case you were worried!
10. You are currently sitting on your largest muscle (probably, unless you’re not sitting).
Do you know any odd facts? What are your plans for the weekend? I hope you’ve had a great start to the year and are looking forward to a lovely weekend ahead.