I have so many posts floating around in my head and I can’t wait to find enough time to sit down and jam them out. However, before the “New Year” vibe runs too much further away, I thought it would be fun to share my WordPress 2013 Year in Blogging Stats.
My top five viewed posts were:
- 1 HIIT Cardio Workout -Fitness Blender- Review 13 COMMENTS June 2013
- 2 Date and Cashew Balls 36 COMMENTS March 2013
- 3 Acne Elimination Diet Update 17 COMMENTS August 2012
- 4 Acne Elimination Diet- one year later! 22 COMMENTS June 2013
- 5 Fun Fitness Facts Friday! 16 COMMENTS January 2013
Kind of funny to watch and see as I knew the Acne posts were common with searchers (maybe not so much with regular readers?). However, the last few months my reviews of various YouTube Workouts, particularly any involving HIIT have received a lot of hits, excuse the pun. Far more than I would have ever anticipated. I guess HIIT really is the new/ next big thing in exercise.
The top referring sites were:
So thank you ladies for your wonderful sites and referrals! 🙂 All three are blogs I frequently read. Amazing Asset actually has massively slowed down on her blogging, but is still a top referrer and was my top referrer last year.
I had hits from 116 different countries, which seems insane! The USA was number one, followed closely by Australia and Canada!
My most commented on post was Happy Birthday to Me! Thank you for all the Birthday Love! 🙂
And my top commenters were:
- Deborah 113 COMMENTS
- Stephanie@nowirun.com 73 COMMENTS
- Jess @ JessieBear What Will You Wear 71 COMMENTS
- Nadiya @ Milk and Honey on the Run 68 COMMENTS
Thank you thank you all for visiting, commenting and checking out my blog during 2013. I hope to have even more cool stuff to share this year. I really hope 2014 is a world-wide wonderful year!
What are your favourite posts to read about? What do you hope to see more of in 2014?