Hello and happy Friday!
Time for a fun post!
You know you have three girls under four when you…
1. You permanently have “Let it Go” and “Everything is Awesome” stuck in your head and you know all the words.
2. You can name all the Disney Princesses and know what colour dresses they wear.
3. Your makeup has been raided several times over and all shades of eye shadow have become the same colour.
4. What is eye shadow? Not something you ever have time for.
5. You find glitter on everything, including your bed, hair, clothing, make-up and the baby. And sparkles are everywhere too.
6. You no longer worry about separating reds and whites in the washing machine as light pink is everywhere anyway.
7. Washing is something you could do non stop and never be finished with.
8. All your old heels have been destroyed by toddlers playing dress ups! You never expected to wear those again right?
9. You are actually jealous of your kids wardrobe and shoes, they dress much better than you do.
10. Cleaning puke, poop and food scraps is just a normal part of everyday.
11. Someone is always dissatisfied with your cooking, even if it is the same person who declared the day before that it was the best thing they had ever tasted.
12. Your lip gloss/ lip stick has been partially eaten and used to decorate bedrooms.
13. Someone is always sick.
14. Your husband asks for noise cancelling head phones for Fathers day and wears them continuously.
15. You both love and hate the park.
16. Your house stays clean for five minutes after you are finished (if you are lucky) and you find yourself tempted to photograph it and post the picture to your parents and in laws.
17. Getting out the door feels like training for an Olympic event.
18. Getting out the door and being on time is a new life goal.
19. Your bag is always way too heavy and filled with random toys and partially eaten snacks, but you can never find what you need.
20. You naturally wake up at 2 am every night, even if your kids don’t out of habit.
21. Your car is a mess and you spend your drives listening to fighting or fairy tales on CD if you’re lucky.
22. You know your way around the Zoo and the Aquarium with your eyes closed and are looking at purchasing shares in a play centre.
23. You are always cast as the Mean Witch, the Old Stepmother or the Ugly Troll in your kids games.
24. The word Princess makes you cringe.
25. You are continuously buying hair elastics, clips and ties but can never find any.
26. Life is crazy, you never have a lonely minute and wouldn’t have it any other way! (Although you do fantasize.)
What do you love about life right now?